This is a question that has long been on the minds of content marketers. The trouble is, there doesn’t seem to be a clear solution available for developing an effective content marketing strategy.
There are NO specific formulas or keys to success — it’s something that you have to learn how to do.
Some content marketers go about this by posting a bunch of content, while others think they can simply post once and have it go viral. Neither of these approaches will work.
The reason most ideas for content marketing strategies fail is because they’re based on gimmicks and short-term fixes.
But this isn’t how to build a successful, long-term strategy for building your brand or establishing strong relationships with customers.
I’m here to share my strategy, which has helped me build successful content marketing campaigns. It’s based on the lessons I’ve learned from many of the best-known marketers out there.
The Good About This Strategy
It has worked for me — and it will work for you, too.
If you are a blogger, you know how important quality content is in gaining exposure and gaining readers.
Being able to create very informative and engaging articles that your audience will find useful is key. Having good content to promote your brand and products is even more important as it connects the two together.
Aside from the quality of content, being able to share valuable information about your website and products with the public will also assist in increasing traffic to your blog.
As a content marketer, it is very important to understand what constitutes good content.
From my experience, Following are the steps that make up a GREAT ARTICLE:
1. The opening paragraph is the most important. It sets the tone for the entire article and provides an introduction to what the article will be about.
This paragraph should be short but concise, and it should state something interesting and unique about your article which will grab the reader’s attention.
2. The second paragraph or two should provide a summary of what you just said in your first paragraph. (This will help your reader retain what you are about to tell them.)
3. From here, you should provide a very detailed and informative explanation of the topic you are covering, using accurate and relevant information.
Ideally, you should be able to provide at least five pieces of information that your reader has not heard before. You need to create interest by providing knowledge your audience did not know or is interested in learning about.
4. The conclusion should be a restatement of the main points of your article. Here, you should reiterate the key information that you put throughout the body of your article.
This will help your reader to remember what you discussed in a well-organized manner.
5. Finally, the closing sentence should be a call to action. It should encourage the reader to take action by linking back to your website or social media profiles.
I hope you found some value in the article.